The goal of this training is to educate employees to minimize their exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- How bloodborne pathogens are transmitted.
- The risks bloodborne pathogens present
- Identifying techniques that you and your employer can use to prevent exposures to bloodborne pathogens
- Actions that should be taken if you suspect you may have been exposed to a bloodborne pathogen
- How Bloodborne Pathogens are Transmitted
- General Prevention Practices
- Prevention at Work
- Response to Exposure
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course