Phishing Awareness Training
Phishing is one of the largest digital threats facing people online. This cybercrime refers to the process of luring individuals to a fraudulent message, advertisement, or web page to steal personal information. This online Phishing Awareness course provides you with the knowledge needed to avoid phishing scams and instructions on how to escape a cybercriminal's net. This online Phishing Awareness course is composed of five chapters. These chapters include:
- Chapter 1: Cybercrimes and Phishing
- Chapter 2: How Does Phishing Work?
- Chapter 3: Spotting a Phishing Scheme
- Chapter 4: You fell for it - Now What?
- Chapter 5: Phishing Prevention Methods
Topics CoveredBeing able to spot a phishing scheme requires knowledge about how these schemes work, what they look like, and much more! By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the many types of phishing schemes
- Understand how these phishing schemes work
- Recognize the hallmarks of common and sophisticated phishing schemes
- Navigate yourself back to safety after falling for a phishing scheme
- Identify the best practices for protecting yourself, and your organization, from cybercriminals
This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course