Corrective Action Training: Yielding
This course reminds drivers to slow down and yield at yield signs, to pedestrians and other vehicles at intersections, to yield to vehicles on the left before you enter a roundabout, and to move over for emergency-services personnel when lights or sirens are activated.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Identify when you need to yield at intersections and when turning
- Explain how to yield safely in a roundabout
- Describe when "move over" laws apply
- Always yield at yield signs, intersections, roundabouts, and for emergency vehicles.
- Yield to pedestrians, cyclists, and other vehicles at intersections.
- Yield when turning right and left.
- Roundabouts require yielding to vehicles already in the roundabout.
- "Move over" laws apply in most states.
- You are required to yield to emergency vehicles if you see lights or hear a siren.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course