Corrective Action Training: Stop Signs
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to stop signs. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers come to a full stop and check oncoming and cross traffic at stop signs.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain how to properly approach a stop sign.
- Describe the types of traffic a driver needs to look for.
- Identify the number of times a driver needs to check for traffic.
- Stop completely.
- Stop before the stop line.
- Focus and make sure your path is clear.
- Look left, right, left, and watch for oncoming and cross traffic.
- Slowly inch forward to a point where you can see.
- Recheck left, right, left again.
- Take two rounds of checks to avoid risks.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course