Corrective Action Training: Hazmat Cargo Tanks
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to hazmat cargo tanks. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to always use correct cargo tank markings, to safely transport hazardous materials, and to make sure that all required emergency shut-off and inspection markings are properly displayed.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- List the markings to check for on a hazmat cargo tank.
- Describe how the emergency shutoff marking must be properly displayed.
- Explain how the tank test and/or inspection markings must be properly displayed.
- Hazmat regs require cargo tanks to be marked.
- Markings need to comply with regulations.
- The emergency shutoff device must be marked "emergency shutoff."
- Cargo tanks must indicate successful test/inspection.
- Markings must meet specific requirements.
- Be aware of test type or inspection abbreviations.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course