Corrective Action Training: Brakes
This Corrective Action Training module provides learners with remedial training related to brakes. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to inspect brakes each day, document findings and repair brakes on their vehicles.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Recognize when brake inspections are required.
- Identify what to look for during a daily brake inspection.
- Explain what to do if brake-system defects are discovered.
- Brakes stop your vehicle.
- Inspect your brakes every day.
- Be well versed in brake inspection procedures.
- Look over your brake assembly.
- Only adjust your brakes if you're fully trained and qualified.
- Never skip the final step - testing the whole system.
- Test the brakes system before you depart.
- Document problems and make sure they get fixed.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course