Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
The goal of this lesson is to reduce the financial and personnel cost of injuries and lost workdays due to controllable factors such as illness, use of medication, and drug and alcohol use.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- Issues created by drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
- How to recognize signs and symptoms of workplace behavior related to drug and alcohol use./li>
- Industry best practices on internal reporting of possible drug and alcohol use.
- Resources for getting help for drug and alcohol misuse.
- Federal requirements for a Drug-Free Workplace program.
- Risks of Drug and Alcohol Use
- Signs and Symptoms of Drug and Alcohol Use
- Reporting Concerns and Getting Help
- Drug-Free Workplace Program
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course