Substance Abuse Training for Supervisors
Substance abuse in the workplace is a serious issue. Drug and alcohol abuse adversely affects morale and productivity on the job and can endanger both the abuser and his or her co-workers. This online Substance Abuse Awareness for Supervisors course helps supervisors understand how to recognize, document, and handle workplace situations involving substance abuse.
This course is appropriate for supervisors in a variety of workplace environments.
- Substance abuse statistics
- Impacts of substance abuse in the workplace
- Elements of an effective substance abuse company policy
- Signs of substance abuse
- The concepts of ‚Äúindependent observation‚Äù and ‚Äúreasonable suspicion‚Äù
- How to properly document observed behaviors that may indicate substance abuse
- How to confront an employee suspected of substance abuse
This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course