Workplace Violence Prevention - Global
You or someone you know could be involved in workplace violence anytime, anywhere. This course will give you a basic understanding of what constitutes workplace violence, the warning signs to watch for, and what you and others around you can do to prevent it. Ideal learners include all employees.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify types of workplace violence
- Recognize risk factors associated with workplace violence
- List the roles of various groups of people in workplace violence prevention
- Identify components of workplace violence prevention programs
- Defining Workplace Violence
- Identifying Potential Problems
- Roles in Prevention
- Prevention Program
- Disciplinary Policies
- Incident Response and Recovery
This course takes approximately 50 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course