Stretching for the Office
This online Stretching for the Office course covers effective stretches for the whole body and the benefits of stretching.
This online Stretching for the Office course covers effective stretches for the whole body and the benefits of stretching. This online course is designed for users working in office environments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and explain your role as a manager
- Discuss California law as it relates to harassment, discrimination, retaliation and abusive conduct
- Identify the components of an effective sexual harassment and abusive conduct policy
- List and explain what to do when an employee comes to you with a complaint
- Correctly identify how to effectively report complaints and educate employees regarding inappropriate behavior that violates company policy
- Benefits of stretching
- Safe stretching principles
- Stretching for the whole body, including eyes, neck, shoulders, forearms and wrists, hands, back, hips, and legs
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course