Laboratory Safety - Refresher
The purpose of this lesson is to provide refresher safety training regarding university laboratories and makerspaces.
After successful completion of this course, you should have a greater understanding of:
- The importance of safety in laboratories and makerspaces
- Common laboratory hazards
- Common laboratory safety controls
- Common safe laboratory work practices
- How to respond to laboratory emergencies
- Safety Basics
- Common Hazards
- Controls that Keep You Safe
- Working Safely
- Responding to Emergencies
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course