Industrial Ergonomics (UL)
Jobs in an industrial environment can be physically demanding. Preventing work-related musculoskeletal problems rests on an ergonomically sound work environment, good work practices and employee awareness. This course will introduce common risk factors and methods to prevent musculoskeletal injury. Ideal learners include all industrial employees.
- MSDs & Ergonomic Programs
- Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Standing and Lifting
- Contact Stress and Hand Tool Use
- Vibration and Other Factors
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders
- Recognize workplace risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders
- Identify general methods for controlling these risk factors
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course