Incident Investigation - Vivid
The purpose of this lesson is to familiarize employees with the common procedures of conducting an incident investigation, specifically an incident involving an injury. The crux of why incident investigation is critical is to implement corrective actions to prevent further incidents.
After successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- The purpose and benefits of an incident investigation.
- Common practices to follow and information to be gathered during an investigation.
- Documenting and reporting responsibilities.
- The importance of and common practices for determining root cause.
- The importance of implementing corrective actions.
- Root Cause
- Corrective Action
This course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course