Handling Radioactive Materials
This lesson provides an introduction to the handling of radioactive materials, from procurement and storage, to decontamination and emergency procedures in the event of accidental exposure or release.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- The recommended practices in procuring, receiving, transferring and transporting, managing, and disposing of radioactive material
- The actions to take if contamination is detected.
- Actions to take in response to emergency situations involving radioactive material.
- Handling Radioactive Materials
- Decontamination and Emergency Procedures
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course