Effective Communication Skills Training - Online
The essence of relationships is communication. It is through communication that people share information, make decisions, solve problems, and accomplish their day-to-day jobs. Therefore, it is imperative that your teams build quality communication among team members. Learn the skills to improve your communication and become a better listener. Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define Communication
- Understand the difference between good and bad communication habits
- Identify the 3 elements of communication and how they affect the communication process
- Improve your listening skills
- Practice active listening
- Access your own listening skills in various situations.
- Develop a personal action plan for improving your communication skills.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Communication
- Lesson 2: The Elements of Communication
- Lesson 3: Listening Skills
- Lesson 4: Electronic Communication
- Lesson 5: Your Personal Action Plan
- Lesson 6: Final Quiz
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course