Today, workplace discrimination can be subtle and complicated, but it still occurs in numbers that suggest employers and employees still have a lot to learn about sound employment practices.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- State what constitutes employment discrimination
- Identify the federal discrimination laws in place to protect individual worker's rights
- Recognize the importance of promoting a discrimination free workplace
- Identify recommended guidelines for employers and managers
- Recognize the actions taken if a discrimination charge is made
- Workplace discrimination
- Discrimination and the law
- Promoting a discrimination free workplace
- Guidelines for managers and employers
- Workplace discrimination charge
This course takes approximately 35 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course