Corrective Action Training: Hours of Service and Fatigue
This course reminds drivers to collect supporting documents that fall into the proper categories, give supporting documents to their carrier no more than 13 days from their documented date, and provide name or ID number, the date, time and location on each document.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Identify examples of supporting documents
- Explain document submission requirements
- List what information must be on a supporting document
- Hours-of-service rules depend on what and where you drive.
- The limits can change depending on your vehicle or job.
- It's up to you and your employer to know which rules apply.
- These rules prevent crashes caused by fatigue.
- They help you stay alert and safe.
- Never drive if you feel too fatigued.
- Get enough sleep before you get behind the wheel.
- Staying healthy helps you stay alert.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course