Applying Electrical Standards (US)
Electrical standards do not just help you comply with the law, they keep you safe! You are already familiar with electrical terms and hazards. Take this course to learn about NFPA 70E and what it means for you. Stay compliant and stay safe! Ideal learners are people in all industries, particularly supervisors, electrical workers and safety managers.
By the end of this course, an understanding will be gained of:
- The consequences of not following electrical standards
- The OSHA and consensus standards that apply to electrical work
- NFPA 70E training requirements for qualified and unqualified workers
- Using NFPA 70E tables to determine safe approach boundaries, hazard/risk categories for specific tasks and required PPE
- OSHA and Consensus Standards
- NFPA 70E¬Æ Training Requirements
- NFPA 70E Tables
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course