What's New in Excel 2019?
Updates In Excel 2019 Optimize The World’s Most Popular Spreadsheet For Modern Business – Making It Easier To Draw, Add Graphics, Manipulate Text, and More! The updated Microsoft Excel 2019 includes new tools and capabilities that can help regular users and new users alike. Once the course is complete, you will be able to:
- Describe the new IFS, TEXTJOIN, and SWITCH functions
- Demonstrate the new Ink Tools including Ink to Shape and Ink Replay
- Discuss the changes to Cut/Copy and Selection features
Topics CoveredThis course covers the following topics:
- New Funnel Charts, SVG Images, Icons, and 3D Images
- Improved Sharing Features
- New Functions TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and SWITCH
- New Ink & Drawing Tools
- Updated Backstage View features
- Improvements to De-Selecting Ranges and Cut/Copy
This course takes approximately 45 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course