Harassment Prevention Training (CANADA)
This online course defines and demonstrates various types of harassment and bullying, and explains the responsibilities of supervisors, including those outlined in Ontario Bills 132 and 168, and BC Bill 14.
This powerful, engaging online course defines and explores various types of harassment, retaliation and bullying. It explains Ontario Bills 132 and 168, BC Bill 14, Harassment under the 1977 Human Rights Act, supervisor responsibilities, confidentiality, employee complaint procedures, the potential for legal exposure, and much more.
- What constitutes sexual harassment, other types of harassment and bullying, and retaliation
- Bills 132, 168, and 14
- The difference between impact and intent
- Consenting vs. welcome
- How to effectively prevent harassment
- How to effectively respond should harassment occur
- Manager and supervisor responsibilities and liability
- How and why to use the company complaint procedure
- The harassment , violence connection
- The importance of good citizenship in the workplace community
This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 100% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course