Excel in 30 Minutes - Getting Started
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel, and those who wish they were.
When you master Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business.
Our Excel in 30 Minutes Series can help you get started. This course is one in a series of 10 30-minute courses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to navigate the Excel interface and access Excel Help.
Once the course is complete, you will be able to:
- Navigate the interface and move around using both the mouse and the keyboard
- Quickly move around and select cells in Excel using your keyboard
- Quickly find the commands you need
- Access Excel Help online to search for articles to answer your Excel questions
- Customize your instance of Excel including adding Groups to the Ribbon and modifying the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Navigating the interface
- Selecting Data
- Using Commands
- Using Excel Help
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course