Excel in 30 Minutes - Conditional Formatting
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel, and those who wish they were.
When you master Excel, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business.
Our Excel in 30 Minutes Series can help you get started. This course is one in a series of 10 30-minute courses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use Conditional Formatting and Comparative Analysis Formatting to easily read and analyze data, as well as access and create templates for predefined formatting.
Once the course is complete, you will be able to:
- Use Conditional Formatting to make it easy to read and analyze your data.
- Apply Conditional Formatting to Text and Dates to easily identify certain values or duplicates
- Apply Comparative Analysis Formatting to add Data Bars, Color Scales, and Icon Sets to your worksheets
- Access built-in Templates and create your own Custom Templates to use predefined formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting to Numbers
- Applying Conditional Formatting to Text and Dates
- Applying Comparative Analysis Formatting
- Using Templates
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course