ELD Technology - User Regulations
This is a great foundation course for everyone working with ELD technology. It provides the perfect orientation for management, IT, sales and support staff to quickly understand ELD systems and provides a general overview of ELD technology for drivers regardless of which brand they use.
This online ELD Technology - User Regulations course is based on U.S. regulations however, the proposed 2018 Canadian ELD mandate is nearly identical. The interactive plain language interpretation makes complex ELD regulations easy to understand.
The course author has more than 22 years of experience with ELD technology, commercial driver training and HOS compliance management.
- ELD applicability and scope
- Motor carrier responsibilities
- Driver responsibilities
- ELD data automatically recorded
- Special driving categories and other driving statuses
- ELD record submission, edits, annotations, and data retention
- Non-authenticated driver logs
- ELD malfunction and data diagnostics
- Driver access to records
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 100% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course