Smart business people know that your options to stand out from the competition are limited. Cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service. Customer service can no longer be merely average or simply friendly; it needs to be remarkable. Here's your opportunity to make that happen for your team.
Jeff Mowatt's on-demand video, "The Art of Customer Service... Influence with Ease"
Some people claim that taking customer service to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That's why he calls his seminar, Influence with ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Increase spending per customer
- Recharge customer service teamwork
In this on-demand video seminar, Jeff reveals how to:
- Enhance people's perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it's not please or thank you)
- Increase revenues by 16% by asking a considerate six word question
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers' buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your 'grand intention'
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the 'humility advantage' to influence without pushiness
- Convert an upset person into an advocate of your services
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
This course takes approximately 135 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 70% or higher required. Up to 1 attempt is provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course