Corrective Action Training: Lights
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to lights. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers that lights and reflective materials help you to see and to be seen, and that broken lights are dangerous.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Discuss how lights and reflective materials improve highway safety.
- Explain the consequences of operating with a broken light.
- Describe how you can ensure compliance of your vehicleÕs lights and reflective materials.
- Lights,reflectors, and reflective tape play an important safety role.
- Lights and reflectors increase the visibility of your vehicle.
- Perform daily inspections and routine maintenance on your lights and reflectors.
- Document and report any defects.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course