WHMIS 2015 with GHS
This WHMIS 2015 with GHS online course comprehensively covers all the essential elements of WHMIS 2015. This course is professionally narrated, and includes interactive knowledge checks and quizzes after each module of content presented.
This online WHMIS 2015 with GHS course covers the details of why Canada has adopted the Global Harmonized System (GHS) and how these changes are integrated into WHMIS 2015.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify WHMIS responsibilities of manufacturers, suppliers, employers and workers.
- Recognize WHMIS pictograms and the types of hazards each represent.
- Locate and interpret information on workplace labels and safety data sheets to work with hazard products in a safe manner.
This will allow the user to answer the 5 fundamental questions needed to work safely with a product, including:
- What is this product?
- What are the hazards?
- How to work with the product safely?
- What to do in an emergency?
- Where to find more information?
Interactive, engaging and entertaining, this online course is authored under the guidance of an Industrial Hygienist who is certified with the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.
- WHMIS Basics and Responsibilities
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Classification
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Pictograms
- WHMIS 2015 Labels
- WHMIS 2015 Safety Data Sheets
This course takes approximately 75 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course