Safe Driving Behaviors for Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs)
To enable drivers of CMVs to recognize and identify undesirable driving behaviors and hazardous conditions, and to minimize the risk of crashes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- How to list undesirable driving habits that are the cause of the majority of commercial motor vehicle crashes
- Describing driver pre-trip responsibilities for the avoidance of crashes
- Safe driver responsibilities and desired driving behaviors on the road
- Recognizing and responding to potential roadway hazards
- Behaviors that Cause Crashes
- Pre-Trip Responsibilities
- Driving Safely
This course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course