Entry-Level Driver Training: Maintenance
In order for a safe, efficient, and economical fleet to exist, vehicles need to be inspected and maintained on a regular basis. Professional drivers' involvement is key when it comes to a successful preventive maintenance program, as drivers are often the first to notice a problem or issue.
This course is designed to introduce learners to different types of vehicle maintenance, their role in keeping vehicle components in good working order, and the costs of poor vehicle maintenance.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- List the different types of vehicle maintenance
- Identify their role in keeping a vehicle's components in good working order
- Recognize the costs of poor vehicle maintenance
Topics CoveredTypes of Maintenance_x000D_
- Routine Servicing _x000D_
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance _x000D_
- Unscheduled Maintenance and Repair _x000D_
- Systematic Maintenance _x000D_
- Pre-Trip Inspection _x000D_
- On-the-Road Inspection (En-Route) _x000D_
- Post-Trip Inspection _x000D_
- Periodic/Annual Inspections _x000D_
- Driver Responsibility _x000D_
This course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course