Corrective Action Training: Windshields and Wipers
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to windshields and wipers. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to inspect their windshields and wipers in order to see clearly in all weather conditions.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Recognize when to inspect your windshield and wiper system.
- Explain what defects to look for in the wiper system.
- Identify windshield damage that must be fixed.
- Always make sure your windshield wipers are working.
- Make sure wipers fit well and that you have plenty of fluid.
- a small, specific amount of windshield damage is allowed.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course