Corrective Action Training: Vehicle Maintenance
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to vehicle maintenance. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers inspect their vehicles regularly and thoroughly, report defects, and repair problems.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Discuss the reasons for proper vehicle maintenance.
- Describe the driverÕs responsibility in vehicle maintenance.
- Regular maintenance reduces accidents, vehicle failures and helps keep you on the road.
- Maintenance boosts morale and presents a professional, safe image.
- No one knows your vehicle better than you.
- Pay attention, perform inspections, and report defects when they are found.
- Defects must be caught in their early stages.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course