Corrective Action Training: Seat Belts
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to seat belts. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to be safe and avoid injury by properly wearing seat belts.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain the consequences of driving without a secured seat belt.
- Discuss the benefits of wearing your seat belt.
- Explain the correct way to wear a seat belt.
- Wearing seat belts reduces your chances of being injured.
- Seat belt violations cost you money.
- Seat belts help you to maintain control of your vehicle.
- Seat belts are designed to keep you safe.
- Drivers and passengers must be buckled up.
- Wear your seat belt correctly.
- Seat belts can be adjusted for comfort.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course