Corrective Action Training: Hours of Service Supporting Documents
This course reminds drivers to collect supporting documents that fall into the proper categories, give supporting documents to their carrier no more than 13 days from their documented date, and provide name or ID number, the date, time and location on each document.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Identify examples of supporting documents
- Explain document submission requirements
- List what information must be on a supporting document
- Supporting documents are generated during the courses of your workday.
- Supporting documents include shipment paperwork and more.
- Follow your carrier's procedures when submitting your documentation.
- You are not required to keep all supporting documents in your vehicle.
- Your carrier decides what documents to retain.
- Supporting documents must have your name or ID number, your vehicle number, the date, time, and location.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course