Corrective Action Training: Hazmat Shipping Papers
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to hazmat shipping papers. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers that shipping papers must have correct information, and that they are readily available.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain who is responsible for preparing hazmat shipping papers.
- Describe how hazmat descriptions must be entered on the shipping papers.
- Identify where shipping papers can be kept in the vehicle.
- The shipper is responsible to prepare shipping papers.
- Shipping papers must be prepared prior to accepting shipment,
- Each hazardous material must be clearly described.
- Be sure the basic descriptions are shown in the proper order.
- Additional info can only be added if allowed by regulations.
- Make sure the descriptions match the materials.
- Maintain accessibility of shipping papers.
- Kemp shipping papers within immediate reach and readily visible.
- Keep shipping papers in the right location when not in the vehicle.
- Shipping papers must be clearly distinguished.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course