Corrective Action Training: Hazmat Placarding
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to hazmat placarding. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers that the correct display of placards identifies hazardous materials for their safety and the safety of others.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Recognize when placards must be displayed on a vehicle.
- Describe the correct placement of placards.
- Identify when placards should be replaced.
- Display hazmat placarding when required.
- Placards must be authorized by the regulations.
- Placards must be readily visible.
- There are other specifications required when displaying placards.
- Damaged, faded or dirty placards must be replaced.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course