Corrective Action Training: Hazmat Metered Cargo Tank Emergency Shut Offs
This course reminds drivers to always use correct cargo tank markings, to safely transport hazardous materials, and to make sure that all required emergency shut-off and inspection markings are properly displayed.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- List the markings to check for on a hazmat cargo tank
- Describe how the emergency shutoff marking must be properly displayed
- Explain how the tank test and/or inspection markings must be properly displayed
- You can activate the shut-off system to stop gas from leaving the cargo tank.
- You must have the off-truck remote shut off device before you operate your vehicle.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course