Corrective Action Training: Harsh Acceleration
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to harsh acceleration. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to communicate arrival times, prevent fines, prevent vehicle wear, and drive safely.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Identify how to avoid harsh acceleration and unsafe driving.
- Describe what to do if you are running late.
- Explain the possible effects and consequences of harsh acceleration.
- Harsh acceleration is unsafe and aggressive driving.
- Relax and don't be in such a hurry.
- Get off the road and communicate when running late.
- Convey your location, safe arrival time, and reason for delay.
- Avoid unsafe driving behaviors.
- Maintain fuel efficiency.
- Prevent unnecessary and expensive repairs.
- Protect passengers or cargo.
- Maintain control by avoiding rapid acceleration.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course