Corrective Action Training: Hard Cornering
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to hard cornering. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to slow before turning, check mirrors, and look for pedestrians, and signs.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain how to safely approach a turn.
- Describe what to watch for before turning a corner.
- Identify what to check during a turn.
- Slow down when approaching a turn.
- Plan your actions accordingly.
- Let other drivers know you're turning.
- Shift into the proper gear.
- Use your mirrors.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course