Corrective Action Training: Brake Hoses and Tubing
This course reminds drivers to make sure brake tubing and hoses are in good condition and function properly before driving, inspect brake tubing and hoses daily, and report any damaged or defective hoses or tubing to be fixed before driving.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain the vital functions of brake hoses and tubing
- Identify what to look for when inspecting brake hoses and tubing
- Describe what to do if you find a problem with brake hoses or tubing
- Lost air pressure will cause brakes to fail.
- Inspect your brake hoses and tubes every day.
- Make sure tubes and hoses are free from damage.
- Brake hoses should not chafe or rub against other hoses.
- Pay special attention to tube and hose connections.
- Be sure to report any problems you find.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course