Cargo Securement for Dry Vans
This online course explains key concepts and regulations related to the loading and securement of cargo for dry vans.
If cargo is not properly secured in a dry van, the consequences can be serious. This online Cargo Securement for Dry Vans course provides best practices designed to help prevent revenue loss, roadside delays, increased insurance rates, injuries, and damage to cargo, vehicles and property.
- Why cargo securement is important
- Federal regulations and what they mean for drivers and carriers
- How cargo securement affects CSA scores
- Pre-trip responsibilities
- Working load limits
- How to safely load and secure cargo
- Performing required and en route cargo inspections
- Cargo securement best practices
This course takes approximately 80 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course