Corrective Action Training: Speeding
This Corrective Action Training module provides drivers with remedial training related to speeding. Specifically, this course is designed to remind drivers to avoid accidents, injury, and fines by following speed limits.
After completing this course, drivers will be able to:
- Explain why we have speed limits.
- Describe some of the consequences of speeding.
- Identify times when you may need to drive slower than the posted speed limit.
- Experts determine speed limits.
- You control your decision to follow the speed limits.
- Going faster than the speed limit puts you in jeopardy.
- Speeding can lead to many consequences.
- Watch for speed-limit signs and obey them.
- Sometimes you may need to drive slower than the limit.
- Company limits or weather may demand lower speeds.
This course takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course